This is a suite of keyboard event redirection programs. Included
- read_vt220 - read characters and VT220 key sequences from stdin
- read_linux_console - read raw keycodes from a Linux console
- read_xev - read output from xev
- write_vt220 - write characters and VT220 key sequences to stdout
- write_xsendevent - send keyboard events to an X11 display using
- write_xtest - send keyboard events to an X11 display using the
Available by anonymous CVS read access. Read this for instructions on getting
software from cvs.nocrew.org. The CVS module is called kbredir.
Last modified May 2013.